Carolina Family Dentistry offers a full range of dental services, including children’s dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, periodontics, implants, and general dentistry. The practice approaches each treatment with care, using the latest technology and gentlest techniques.
We are looking for an Endodontist for expanding practice for our Columbia area offices. This is a rapidly expanding practice. The office is fully chartless and digital office that puts patients and staff as priority. All current PPE recommendations followed.
- Assume quality of care for patients with endodontic problems while adhering to the highest standard of dental practice ethics and professionalism.
- Examine, diagnose, and treat diseases of dental pulps and periapical tissues of teeth.
- Evaluate findings and prescribe methods of treatment to prevent loss of teeth and to restore teeth to function.
- Aggressive Competitive compensation structure
- Guaranteed daily pay
- Compensation Range $300,000 to $500,000
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Sign on Bonus up to $40,000
- Tuition Reimbursement
- CE reimbursement $2,000
- Malpractice insurance
- Guaranteed OR days
- Short- and long-term Disability
- We offer H-1B and GC sponsorship
Minimum Education and Experience
- DDS or DMD from an accredited school required.
- Successful completion of an advanced education program in endodontics accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation of the ADA required.