Beaufort Family Dentistry offers a full range of dental services, including children’s dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, periodontics, implants, and general dentistry. The practice approaches each treatment with care, using the latest technology and gentlest techniques.
Beaufort Family Dentistry is looking for an Endodontist for expanding practice for Charleston and Summerville offices. This is a rapidly expanding practice. The office is fully chartless and digital office that puts patients and staff as priority. All current PPE recommendations followed.
- Travel to multiple offices performing specialized clinical treatments.
- Assume quality of care for patients with endodontic problems while adhering to the highest standard of dental practice ethics and professionalism.
- Examine, diagnose, and treat diseases of dental pulps and periapical tissues of teeth.
- Evaluate findings and prescribe methods of treatment to prevent loss of teeth and to restore teeth to function.
- Maintain affiliation with professional groups, dental associations and dental societies to represent Aspen Dental-branded practices in the local community.
Minimum Education and Experience
- DDS or DMD from an accredited school required.
- Successful completion of an advanced education program in endodontics accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation of the ADA required.
The practice offers:
-Aggressive Competitive compensation structure
-Comprehensive Benefits package
-Short and long term Disability.