This job is archived
All the professionals working for our client maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay up-to-date on the latest trends in the field. They offer an easy online appointment system, affordable payment and financing options, and accept most insurances.
The Position: Diagnose and provide appropriate dental treatment to patients, including cleanings, restorative, root canals, surgical extractions, cosmetic dentistry as well as educating patients on the importance of maintaining proper oral health. The client offers the following compensation and benefits:
- $400k First Year Guarantee
- 35-40% of Collections Depending on Experience
- 3 weeks of PTO + 6 paid holidays
- Medical Coverage paid by employer
- No Lab Bill or Lab Fees
- 100% of Malpractice Insurance Paid For by Employer
- Equity Ownership plan
- And much more!
- Minimum of 7 Years of Experience
- Licensed Endodontist in the state of Florida
- Board Certification Required
- Flexible 4 or 5 Day Work Week
- Perform endodontic treatment using rotary and/or hand instruments, including the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures.
- Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and other diagnostic procedures.
- Adheres to safety protocols and processes including but not limited to ensuring protective equipment is utilized and
- Participate in morning huddles, chart reviews and routine office meetings.
- All other duties and responsibilities allowed under applicable state laws and regulations.
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse developments during treatment of patients