This job is archived
- Opportunity to specialize in your area of interest or training
- Federal student loan forgiveness - $25K Annually!
- Generous relocation bonus - welcome out-of-state applicants
- Hiring / Retention Bonuses - receive approx. $20K over 2 years
- Competitive compensation; earn a percentage of patient collections - compensation could be $250K to $350K Daily minimum until you work up your patient base
- Comprehensive, affordable medical insurance
- Dental services provided
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental insurance - life insurance, short/long term disability, accident insurance, cancer insurance, and more
- Malpractice insurance is provided
- Generous annual CEU allowance - up to $2,000
- A strong culture of patient care
- 401K plan and company match (100% vested on day 1)
- Flexible scheduling and time off- 4 or 5 day work week.
- Successful completion of dental training at a four (4) year, accredited Dental School and received a DMD or DDS degree.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.