This job is archived
Mission-oriented practice seeks Regular Full Time Traveling Dentist Large, multi-practice organization with a strong mission to provide quality dental care to underserved families is seeking an Traveling Dentist. As an Traveling Dentist you will be changing the lives of children and adults who often do not have access to affordable, quality dental care.
This opportunity provides:
- The ability to make a difference in the community and beyond-- including company-sponsored mission trips, free dental care days and other community outreach initiatives
- Competitive compensation
- Sign-on, relocation and student loan assistance packages are available in many locations
- Generous benefit plan including medical, dental vision, disability, life and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Company provided professional liability insurance and continuing education
- Multiple schedule options to help maintain a healthy work/life balance
- Growth and development through mentoring, leadership and practice ownership opportunities
- VISA and green card sponsorship available
Successful completion of dental training at a four (4) year, accredited Dental School and received a DMD or DDS degree.
These are direct hire opportunities
Regular Full Time
With more than 160 locations in 17 states and a variety of practice types, our client can provide unique access to job opportunities to help build a more fulfilling career.
To view current locations, click the link below.