Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
R.S.M.C Services on behalf of our Client, a leading Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in MO, our client is selectively searching for a General Dentist, with a passion for Community Healthcare
This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity with 4 days work week
We are searching for a knowledgeable General Dentist who can provide a range of services to our community patients. The Dentist will meet with patients, assess their dental health, perform scheduled cleanings, handle complex procedures, such as root canals, extractions, and oral surgery, and work with other staff members, such as dental hygienists and assistants, to provide our clients with quality dental services.
Location MO: Advance
Great work-life balanceOur client has low turnover, senior management has been stable with great tenure.Dentist Requirements and Qualifications
- Guaranteed Base Salary: Up to $190K DOE
- The base is NOT BASED on # of patients seen
- Bonus: Generous bonus structure
- Vacation: 4 weeks
- Holidays: 10 days
- 100% paid healthcare insurance for your entire family
- 401k: 6% match
- Student Loan Payments: 50k for two years (tax-free)
- No weekends
- No Nights
- No Call
- 4 days work week
Services: Minor Surgical Procedures, Dentures, Oral screenings, Fillings, Root Canals, Crowns, and BridgesPatients needing specialized services such as Orthodontics, complicated oral surgery, limited Endodontics, or fixed Prosthetics are referred to specialists.
- D.D.S. or D.M.D. from a school accredited by Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) and American Dental Association.
- Licensed to practice in the state.
- Certification in CPR.
Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States
RSMC is a Boutique Search Firm that Specializes in Placing Dentists.