WH FL Dental LLC, the dental provider to Walmart Health, is looking to hire a Dentist for our new health care center coming to Brandon, FL . We offer a competitive package including base salary, annual incentive bonus, comprehensive benefit plans, 401(K) with employer match, license renewal fee and continuing education time and reimbursement, and more!
Walmart, the Fortune #1 Company and the nation's largest private employer, is helping people save money and live better, healthier lives. We strive to be a center of wellbeing in the communities we serve, and we have a unique opportunity to provide access to affordable healthcare to millions of people. We need passionate healthcare professionals to help us achieve our mission.You'll make an impact as you:
- Diagnose oral diseases and create treatment plans to maintain or restore the oral health of patients in our clinic.
- Perform dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and filling cavities while ensuring the safe administration of anesthetics.
- Work with Dental Hygienists to ensure understanding of state and local compliance measures.
- Work in electronic health record systems.
- Cross collaborate with other providers specialized in their fields.
- At least 3+ years’ experience as practicing dental provider.
- Degree from Accredited School of Dentistry
- Current, unrestricted licensed in State where practicing
- Is not sanctioned or has adverse action against licenses held in other states within the past 5 years
- Valid DEA
- Valid CDS if applicable to state
- Current BLS, ALS and PAL certification if performing conscious sedation
Walmart is committed to making health care more affordable and accessible for customers in the communities we serve. To expand on this commitment, we launched Walmart Health to provide affordable, transparent pricing for key health center services for local customers, regardless of insurance status.
The customer is at the heart of all we do. We are focused on the needs of the patient and customer. We are partnering with several on-the-ground health providers to be a first-of-its-kind health center to deliver primary and urgent care, labs, x-ray and diagnostics, counseling, dental, optical and hearing services all in one facility.