This job is archived
***Annual year guarantee of $300,000 salary***
Daily rate $1050-$1150 / day plus uncapped incentive plan
*Ask me about a signing bonus, relocation allowance, implant continuum, student loan program, H1B sponsorships / TN Visas*
When you say “Yes” to Aspen Dental, you get a great career and so much more. From mentors invested in your success, to a support network that has your back, joining Aspen Dental can give you the career you never imagined and the financial well-being to live the life you always wanted.
Join the general practice team as Dentist and say ‘yes’ to:
- High needs patients - restorative, surgery, dentures, implants and Botox
- Cash and PPO payor mix
- Fully digital/CBCT/Trios Scanner
- Well-trained team focused on delivering a superior patient experience
- Working & learning with Specialists
- 2 Hygienists onsite
With industry-leading new patient demand and 100% clinical autonomy, you’ll make a difference in the lives of your patients while enjoying access to:
- 1st year earning potential 2x traditional private practice model*
- Thousands of hours of free Continuing Education (live and online)
- Instant peer network of 1200+ dentists for clinical & developmental support
- A fast track to practice ownership
- This is a Lead Dentist role. Apply today to speak with a recruiter and learn more!
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions.
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with patient.
- Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Assist in the recruitment, training, and management of staff.
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments.
- Maintain affiliation with professional groups, dental associations and dental societies to represent Aspen Dental-branded practices in
Minimum Education & Experience
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school.
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
**Offers vary by location. Select locations only.