This job is archived
Join the general practice team as a Dentist and say ‘yes’ to:
- High needs patients - restorative, surgery, dentures and implants
- Cash and PPO payor mix
- State-of-art-equipment including new iTero scanners, cone beam, and 3D digital printing
- Well-trained team focused on delivering a superior patient experience
- Working & learning with Specialists on site with industry-leading new patient demand and
- 100% clinical autonomy, you’ll make a difference in the lives of your patients while enjoying access to:
- Thousands of hours of free Continuing Education (live and online)
- A fast track to practice ownership
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions.
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with patient. - Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Assist in the recruitment, training, and management of staff.
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments.
- Maintain affiliation with professional groups, dental associations and dental societies to represent Aspen Dental-branded practices in the local community.
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school.
- 1+ years of experience
- Sponsorship is available