We are seeking a General Dentist for our Union Dental Group practice. We offer a complete range of general and cosmetic dentistry services to meet the need of family’s needs. We place an emphasis on preventative and restorative care. If you are seeking an opportunity to have real autonomy with a group that values its providers we are eager to speak with you!
- Competitive base salary guarantee with bonus based on provider’s adjusted collections
- Healthcare coverage: medical, dental and vision insurance
- Opportunity to learn from highly successful and productive Dentist who enjoy being mentors
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Reimbursement for approved continuing education
- Potential profit sharing plans for tenured dentists
- Leadership opportunities available
-Perform General dentistry services, including the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures.
-Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and other diagnostic procedures.
-Clean, fill, extract and replace teeth, using rotary and hand instruments, dental appliances, medications and surgical implements.
-Provide preventive dental services and education in oral and dental hygiene.
-DDS or DMD degree, licensed in South Carolina
-Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certificate.