This job is archived
Work for a company that is truly making the world a happier place, one smile at a time! At Benevis, we create over a million smiles a year in the communities we serve and believe that every person deserves access to quality, affordable dental care. This mission drives everything we do! With over 3000 employees in offices across the country from clinical to support staff - we are united in our mission to create happy, healthy smiles through providing high quality dental care to underserved families in a fun, compassionate environment. Are you ready to join us in creating our next million smiles? We have JUST the opportunity for you.
We are actively seeking an Orthodontist to join our growing team. Support our mission to provide excellent dental care in the community and help us create more smiles and memorable experiences for children and adults. Join a team that believes in teamwork and truly cares about their patients. Find your opportunity to make an impact:
- Take care of your community while participating in activities to promote a positive image of the company!
- Join in morning huddles (hey, you can even run one!), plan your day and let your team know how much you appreciate them, highlight great examples of customer focus, collaboration, meeting goals, etc.
- Love working with kids and young adults
- Work with your own specialized support staff!
We expect you to have:
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Certificate of completion of a residency from an accredited post-graduate Orthodontic Program
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in states where providing care or eligible for licensure
- Other certifications as required - CPR, DEA, etc.
- Compassion and a strong desire to provide dental care to both children and adults
This opportunity provides:
- Growth and development through mentoring and collaboration
- Attractive $50K sign-on bonus and Relocation services for position in Holyoke practice
- Student loan repayment assistance up to $1000/month may be offered for specific locations
What we offer:
- Earn a guaranteed daily rate in addition to monthly bonus potential
- No lab fees
- Dedicated support staff for Specialists
- FT providers are eligible to participate in Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans, HSA/FSA
- Short Term Disability/Long Term Disability and Basic Life Insurance plans are paid for by company
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match
- Company paid malpractice insurance coverage
- Paid time off
- Continuing Education reimbursements
- CE offered through ADA Accredited Continued Education Recognition Program (C.E.R.P)
- Reimbursements for associated licenses, certifications and professional dues such as ADA and/or AAPD memberships
- Multiple schedule options to help maintain a healthy work/life balance
- VISA and Green Card sponsorship available
We value teamwork, mutual respect and cooperation. We do not practice unlawful discrimination, including harassment or tolerate it in our workplace. What do we mean by discrimination? We mean that we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.