$700-$750 / day plus uncapped incentive plan
Benefits of being part of the AspenOne Team
- Quickly advance your clinical skills - thousands of hours of free Continuing Education (live and online)
- 1st year earning potential 2x traditional private practice model*
- Mentorship - instant peer network of 1,200+ dentists for clinical & developmental support
- 100% Clinical autonomy with non-clinical business support
- Paid time off and holidays Health, Vision, and 401(k) savings plan
- Career advancement – we promote from within
- A fast track to practice ownership
How You’ll Succeed
- You’re ready to be part of a patient-centric team
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions.
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with patient.
- Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Assist in the recruitment, training, and management of staff.
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments.
- Maintain affiliation with professional groups, dental associations and dental societies to represent Aspen Dental-branded practices in
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.