COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Dentist (DDS)
- Salary: New Grad: $154,000/ Mid: $183,577/ High: $213,154
Productivity bonus of: 0.25% of base salary for 14.5 visits/day up to 1.5% of base salary per year for 17 visits/day
- Relocation: Paid
- Sign on bonus: $40,000
- CME: $3K + 40 hours
- PTO: 240 hours
- Loan repayment through NHSC-$60K every two years for repayment towards your loan
- Covered: Professional Licensure, DEA, Association dues/fees, BLS/ACLS fees.
- Great Health Insurance and benefits-ask for more information.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Dentist (DDS)
- Work Week: 4 -day 10 -hour shifts
- Clinic hours: 7:30a-5:30p
- Patient volume: 10-12
- No burnout! Ability to work at your own pace, lots of support, great team environment!
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Dentist (DDS)
- Sorry we are unable to support Visa needs.
COMMUNITY Dentist (DDS)
- We are well known for our love of the outdoors! Our newly remodeled clinic is nestled in a forest area with great outdoor views. If you love the outdoors, you will find much to do. We have the best hiking, biking, ATVing, snowshoeing, skiing, and much more! We are also 1.5 hours to the OR coast!
- We also offer the best small boutique shops, wineries, artisan art galleries and eclectic restaurants!
- Lots of art shops, antiquing, and outdoor entertainment. Come visit us and ski, hike, bike, ATV, Hunt, boat, or fish, whenever and wherever you like!
- Easily accessible to Ashland, Eugene, and Portland
REFERENCE NUMBER: 183949
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltaplacement.com for more information.