Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Cross Country Locums is seeking a Dentist to help with coverage emergency dental procedures with heavy endodontics in Tennessee.
This is a high production location with 27% production or $100/hour guarantee, based on monthly collectable production.
- Start as soon as credentialed and complete a working interview
- 9-6 M - Th, but may increase to 9-9
- Weekends 9a-9p
- Must be comfortable with 2nd molar extractions.
- Fee for service location with emergency dental rates increasing production
- Some experienced dentist produce $10- $15K a day
- 5 operatories 7 dental assistance (no hygiene, emergency only)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email Alexis Ross a copy of your most recent CV along with any questions you may have to [Register to View]
[Register to View]
T [Register to View]
Cross Country Locums (CCL), part of one of the nation’s largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for 35 years. CCL is a proud multi-year winner of ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing lists for both Talent and Clients.
Norcross, Georgia, United States
For over 30 years, Cross Country Locums (formerly Medical Doctor Associates) has provided physician and advanced practice professionals with a variety of placement options including locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm. Cross Country Locums is part of the Cross Country Healthcare family of brands, a national leader in healthcare staffing and workforce solutions.
We have earned the trust...