- $100/hour (you are paid $25 per approved treatment plan)
- Starting ASAP and ongoing
- Work any hours of the day
- Dentist has the right to reject the request if not able to complete within 24 hours.
- Must have Aligner experience
- Must have license in or more of the following states: DE, HI, ID, KS,
Cross Country Locums (CCL), part of one of the nation’s largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for over 30 years. We have earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike with our dedication to quality and ongoing satisfaction. These commitments are evidenced by our inclusion in ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Lists for both Talent and Clients. In addition, our in house Credentials Verification Organization, CREDENT, has been certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) since 2001.