FULL OR PART TIME DENTIST **$35K SIGN-ON BONUS**
Are you looking to be a bit busier in your practice? Maybe you want to find a place where you can do extractions, endo and implant work? We are looking for a great general dentist candidate to help our growing practice. We have an amazing team, with well over 6000 patients and a fully equipped 12 operatories. Apply to be part of busy practice while helping yourself grow confidence while increasing your leadership and dental skills.
If you’ve been overpromised and underdelivered in a previous associateship or just dipping your toe in the water for the first time as a dentist, I invite you to apply to this opportunity. We are Carolina Smiles Family Dentistry, this is a practice where we are looking to grow with an associate like yourself. Someone who hasn’t maybe been given a fair shake or just looking for a great opportunity. We are the place if you are looking to spread your wings while keeping your autonomy.
If you are ready to join a great team, earn a great living and see your career thrive you could be a great fit for Carolina Smiles!
We are offering a sign on bonus for the right candidate!
- Effective communication skills; demonstrates professional and courteous demeanor with patients
- DDS or DMD degree, licensed in state in which practicing or have the ability to obtain licensure upon graduation
- Commitment to quality patient care and enjoy educating patients on dental health
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certificate
- As a licensed dentist, a general dentist provides general dentistry services, including the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures
- Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and other diagnostic procedures
- Provide preventive dental services and education in oral and dental hygiene
- Coordinate laboratory services for the dental office
- Adheres to safety protocols and processes including but not limited to ensuring protective equipment is utilized and OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen requirements are followed
- Medical insurance with United Health Care and low deductible
- Surgery Plus - no out of pocket costs for services rendered through the Surgery Plus Network
- Telehealth available at no additional cost with 24/7 access to a doctor online or by phone
- STD and LTD options available
- Vision Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Malpractice is paid for by the practice