- Clinical autonomy
- Strong support staff
- Guaranteed daily rate for 1 year
- A marketing team that is focused on building a solid patient base
- 100% fee for service practice
- Competitive benefits package including health insurance, malpractice, and retirement
- Potential for equity ownership in the organization
- PACE-sponsored CE courses for no cost
- Professional mentoring program
- Business support
- DMD or DDS degree from a university-based dental education program accredited by the American Dental Association Commission on Dental Accreditation (ADA CODA).
- Current state license to practice dentistry.
- Documentation of Hepatitis B vaccination.
- Proof of malpractice insurance.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) or cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification.
If you are interested, Constance, our Chief Talent Director, is available this week. Please use her calendar link to schedule a call: [Register to View]