This job is archived
Seeking: Dentist Near Green Bay, WI
- Provide general dentistry services to patients of all ages
- Joining a non-profit FQHC with locations in several Wisconsin communities providing medical, dental, behavioral health, and substance abuse recovery services
- Enjoy a 4-day work week and great work/life balance!
- Make a meaningful impact on your community by improving health and wellness
- Excellent benefits include generous PTO + paid holidays, 401(k) with employer match, medical insurances, and more!
- Provides routine, preventative examinations and screenings
- Performs routine extractions and fillings
- Performs denture fabrications, relines, and repairs
- Provides emergency services
- Works in collaboration with other dental professionals to provide other preventative and restorative dental services
- Enters patient information and completes required clinical documentation in Dentrix EDR system
About the Community:
- A recreational playground including trails for hiking, biking, and snowmobiling
- Quick access to Green Bay, Madison, and Milwaukee
- Enjoy dining right one the water with beautiful views of the state's natural beauty
- Local breweries, farmers markets, unique shops, festivals, and more!
- A cost of living 16.7% lower than the national average
Reference: DENT 21555