Are you excited to build your dream career? Looking for a practice where you can embrace your entrepreneurial spirit? Do you thrive in an atmosphere that focuses on teamwork? Great! We may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Located in Easton, Pennsylvania, our community is the perfect place to raise a family. We have affordable housing and top-notch school districts. We also have a plethora of events and entertainment, hosting Oktoberfest and Irish Fest and Heritage Festival.
At Bright Choice Dental of Easton we are proud to be dentist-owned and operated. Our dentists have the opportunity to build the career of their dreams! If you are interested in practice ownership one day, this opportunity will allow you to embrace your entrepreneurial spirit! Be empowered to make decisions, build processes and workflows, and lead by example. Our facility is equipped with the latest technology and we continuously seek out the most innovative and effective approaches to patient care. Our team is a tight-knit group of people that view and treat each other as family. If you are looking for a place that values teamwork and progressive growth, this is the place for you!
What You’ll Be Working On
● Build and maintain patient relationships
● Provide education to patients and staff on recommendations and choices in care
● Examine, diagnose, prescribe and perform oral health care services in the best interest of the patients
● Be a team player and uphold the mission and vision of the practice
● Committed to growth and development
● DMD or DDS from an accredited program is required
● Be licensed or able to be licensed in the state of Pennsylvania
● One year of experience or graduate from a residency program recommended, new graduates are welcome to apply
● Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for excellence and continuous learning
● Demonstrated commitment to ethics and integrity
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What’s In It For You
● Highly competitive compensation package- doctors average $250,000+ in their first year!
● Paid Time Off
● CE Opportunities with Mentorship
● Free Dental Benefits for immediate family members
● Bonus- Build the career of your dream with our All-Star team!
- H1-B Sponsorship
- Sign on Bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $140,000.00 - $350,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus