This job is archived
The Company: Our Client is a growing healthcare organization outside of the Philadelphia, PA Their staff includes medical, dental, and behavioral health professionals, social service workers, community health educators, and other dedicated professionals.
The Position: Our Client is looking for a General Dentist. Our client is offering the following salary and benefits.
- $130k+ Annual Salary Based on Experience
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 15 Days of Paid Vacation
- 8 Paid Holidays
- CME With Reimbursement
- Loan Repayment Through NHSC
- 401k w/3-5% Contribution. (Regardless of Individual Contribution)
- Relocation Assistance
Job Responsibilities: General Dentist will work with a full support staff providing care for patients of all ages.
Additional responsibilities for the General Dentist include:
- Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm
- Friday 8am-1pm
- Every Other Saturday 9am-12pm
- 18+ Patients per day
- Basic Dentistry
- Patient Education/ Prevention
- No nights
Job Requirements: We are looking for dedicated and professional General Dentist who is committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the Dentist role include:
- Current Pennsylvania Dental License required
- Comfortable With Occasional Endo Preferred