We are seeking a qualified General Dentist for an immediate opening. With multiple locations across the state, we are committed to providing five-star service to patients and we believe in finding the right Dentist who is in alignment with their philosophy of care.
We offer the following compensation and benefits:
- $350K Earning potential
- $15,000 Sign on bonus
- 4 day work week
- Daily Draw ($500-$750 daily draw)
- 35% of collections
- Year-end Bonus up to $42,000
- Health Insurance paid 100% by employer
- Free Dental Provided
- CME allowance $1500 & time off
- 401k with 4% match
- Technology - We have the most modern technology and we practice specialized dentistry inside of a general practice!!! (implants, IV Sedation, and more
- Quality – Deemed the “gold standard” of quality, we believe that the safety of their patients is the number one priority. By providing compassionate, quality care, we guarantee the happiness of every patient.
- Growth– If you want to grow in your career this is the place to do it!!!
As a General Dentist, you are often the first person whom a patient sees when seeking healthcare services. General Dentists examine and treat patients with a wide range of conditions and refer those with serious ailments to a specialist or appropriate facility.
- Board Certified and/or Board Eligible General Dentistry
- Licensed in the state - Required upon start
- 2 Years minimum experience
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with commitment to establishing a safe and respectful environment for team members