Seeking Dentist for Mobile-Based Practice -- Full Time Schedules Available and Competitive Compensation Packages Offered
DENTIST SALARIES RECENTLY INCREASED!
SmileWell Dental Group is affiliated with Lumina HealthCare, California’s leading administrator of mobile dental services. Our dentists provide dental care to senior living homes and skilled nursing facilities and proudly employ some of the best dentists in California. This is a great opportunity to get away from the stress of running a practice and enjoy practicing the art of dentistry. Full Time dentist positions available.
- Company will provide dental assistant as well as equipment and supplies; your dental assistant will drive you in a specialized company vehicle to each facility and transport all equipment.
- Low stress, high reward.
- Competitive dentist salaries, bonus program and benefits packages offered.
Dentist Position Overview:
Responsible for diagnosis, prevention and treatment of oral disease using dental instruments, x-rays and other dental equipment.
- flexible schedules
- competitive salaries PLUS bonus program
- company health plan
- paid sick leave
- flexible vacation time
- 401(k) program
Essential Dentist Functions:
- Examine, diagnose and provide quality dental treatment to patients
- Use a variety of modern dental instruments including hand tools, rotary instruments and digital radiographs
- Ensure all OSHA, Dental Board, company and practice policies are properly followed
- Appropriately supervise auxiliary staff
- Maintain accurate, legible and proper treatment records
- Provide oral hygiene instructions to patients
- Ability to build a good rapport with patients, patient's families, facility staff, and company staff
- Provide excellent chairside communication to enhance the patient experience
Pay: From $800.00 per day
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay