This job is archived
An excelling long-term opportunity. We are searching for a highly-skilled Dentist with excellent communication skills to join our professional team. The ideal candidate for this position has worked with patients of all ages, is proficient in performing regular checkups and complex dental procedures, and is committed to the highest quality of patient care.
Those who are qualified and in search of a full-time career opportunity in a cutting-edge practice are encouraged to submit a resume today.
- Provide professional leadership to an experienced dental team
- Diagnose and provide appropriate dental treatment to patients, including root canals, extractions, implants, and cosmetic dentistry
- Professionally communicate with dental staff the team regarding the patient treatment plan
- Minimum 4 years clinical experience as a lead or associate dentist
- Dedicated to ensuring the highest quality comprehensive care to patients
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Full scope of procedures including root canals, extractions, and seeing emergency patients
Our benefits package includes medical insurance, vision care, disability insurance and 401k.
Partnership Opportunities are also available!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Work Location: One location