Cross Country Locums is searching for a General Dentist to cover a Locums Contract in Northwest Ohio.
Open Dates: Coverage Need: 6-12 months
Desired Schedule: Monday-Friday 8a-4:30pm
8 hours guaranteed.
Scope of Work: Bread and butter dentistry including extractions, Dentures (impressions, adjustments, relines—full lab ands staff on-site), Implants (not required But Desired) Implants restoration.
- Successful completion of DDS or DMD degree program from a school accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Experience: At least 1 year of work experience preferred.
- Licenses, Certifications: OH license, Current DEA registration.
- Competitive compensation paid weekly via Direct Deposit
- Malpractice insurance provided
Client will cover travel and housing.
Covid-19 vaccination required.
This position is paying $100-$105 per hour. If interested the contact information is listed below.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call, text, or email [Register to View] Cynthia a copy of your most recent CV along with any questions you may have and refer to Job ID: 51502
[Register to View] /> [Register to View]
Cross Country Locums (CCL), part of one of the nation’s largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for 35 years. CCL is a proud multi-year winner of Clearly Rated Best of Staffing lists for both Talent and Clients.