Associate Dentist Need in Montana
Quality of Life Balance
Arthur Marshall, one of the nation’s premier dental search firms, invites you to explore this outstanding [Register to View] rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank">Associate Dentist opportunity in an exceptional, family-oriented community. We are seeking a strong and collegial dentist to join this team of outstanding dentists and staff
Join a growing private practice:
· Step into an existing dental patient base, 20,000 active charts.
· Growing and expanding clinic.
· Patient-centered, quality-of-care delivery model.
· Top-tier insurance providers, no managed care, and no new Medicaid patients.
· 3 12’s work week.
· State of the art technology - CEREC, Solea laser, and iTero scanners.
· Guaranteed daily or 35% of collection, whatever is higher, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Live, work, and play in one of the greatest cities in the world. Enjoy having every amenity at your fingertips, including fine dining, shopping, theater, concerts, and sporting events. Also, take advantage of unlimited outdoor amenities, hiking, biking, skiing, and more:
Life in Montana may be different than you think:
· All the attractions and history that make visiting a larger city fun and interesting for the whole family.
· Home to some interesting natural and man-made attractions. Visitors to the area will find plenty of opportunities for sightseeing, recreational activities, and festivals.
· Home to some of North America's most unique geologic features, including geysers and [Register to View] . Yellowstone National Park is also home to unique wildlife, such as the American bison, [Register to View] , elk, bear, and moose.
· The school system here offers excellent public and private school options and several award-winning private schools.
I will schedule interviews over the next few weeks and expect this position to fill quickly. Interested in learning more? Please call today. For immediate consideration, attach your CV in response to this email and call me, Trent Hughes, Director of Recruiting, at
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence