This job is archived
General Dentist (DDS) or (DMD) needed now for coverage in Wyoming.
Open Dates: Monday-Friday for 2-3 months
Desired Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8a-4:30p (with a 30 min lunch break)
Scope of Work:
- Perform and interpret radiographic exams as needed.
- Provide dental treatment, including emergency treatment of the teeth and surrounding soft tissue, such as oral surgery, restorative dentistry and periodontal therapy within the scope of a general Dentistry, including extractions. Correct significant oral problems, which may adversely affect inmate’s health as, deemed necessary.
- Make proper referral for procedures, which cannot be performed at facility.
- Report any unusual occurrences or accidents to the site or Regional Medical Director.
- Should have heavy extraction experience
Updated CV - No Gaps! if there is a gap greater then 6 months we will need explanation
- Active DEA
- Hands on CPR is a MUST!
- Board Cert
Compensation: $100-$110/hour all inclusive