This job is archived
Scope of Work:
- Perform and interpret radiographic exams as needed.
- Provide dental treatment, including emergency treatment of the teeth and surrounding soft tissue, such as oral surgery, restorative dentistry and periodontal therapy within the scope of a general Dentistry, including extractions. Correct significant oral problems, which may adversely affect inmate’s health as, deemed necessary.
- Make proper referral for procedures, which cannot be performed at facility.
- Report any unusual occurrences or accidents to the site or Regional Medical Director.
- Should have heavy extraction experience
Updated CV - No Gaps! if there is a gap greater then 6 months we will need explanation
- Active DEA
- Hands on CPR is a MUST!
- Board CertCompensation: $100-$110/hour all inclusive
Cross Country Locums (CCL), part of one of the nation’s largest healthcare staffing companies, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for over 30 years. CCL is