General Dentist – Green Bay, WI
Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you want to be a part of an organization where you can grow professionally, and thrive in your field?
If so, Familia Dental has great opportunity for you in Green Bay, WI! You will be part of an organization that offers clinical support with direct one-on-one mentoring. Our Dentists concentrate on their area of expertise while others manage patient administrative paperwork and office staffing. We support our Dentists in many ways, including hiring efficient front desk staff and most importantly dental assisting staff. As a result, our Dentists have the freedom to focus on the clinical side of dentistry, while having complete autonomy over treatment plans.
- Minimum daily guarantee
- Production based compensation
- Full control over treatment plans
- Sign on bonus (up to $60K) and employee referral bonus
- Paid Vacation
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- Reimbursement for Continuing Education
- Sponsorship for H-1B, TN and Green Card available
- Responsible for providing high-quality dental care to every patient (average 14-16 patients per day)
- Create dental treatment plans and coordinate oral health care during patient consultations
- Repair decayed and broken teeth through restoration techniques, potentially extract teeth, and restore edentulous areas.
- Adhere to all federal and government regulations, including the state dental board rules and regulations, HIPPA and OSHA regulations
- Provide leadership and direction to clinical support staff in all areas of patient treatment
- DDS or DMD degree