This practice offers:
- Clinical autonomy
- Strong support staff
- Guaranteed 90 day
- Full or part-time schedule available for flexibility
- Chance to get mentorship
- No CT Husky or Medicaid - all private pay, PPOS, and fee for service practice only
- Excellent compensation and benefits package including paid medical, malpractice, and 401K retirement plus unlimited earning potential. Future opportunity for an equity position.
- DMD or DDS degree from a university-based dental education program accredited by the American Dental Association Commission on Dental Accreditation (ADA CODA).
- Current state license to practice dentistry.
- Documentation of Hepatitis B vaccination.
- Proof of malpractice insurance.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) or cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification.