This job is archived
Our client is seeking a confident and experienced General Dentist for a Clinical Director position in Hamden, CT
Reasons to Join the Practice:
- Clinical autonomy, do the dentistry you enjoy doing in a multi-disciplinary environment
- The unlimited earning potential with lots of room for growth and movement, along with equity opportunity
- A full-time schedule, only working four days a week that, allows for a great work/life balance
- Mentorship and chance to work with multiple Dentists and Specialists in a well-established and busy practice
- No CT Husky or Medicaid/Medicare, only private pay/private insurances in a fee for service practice
Here's how we Pay:
- $900 per diem per day + 33 - 35% of excess collections trued up quarterly
- $25,000 Sign on Bonus
- $2,000 per year of on yearly CEs
- Free malpractice
- Health insurance coverage for the entire family
This is a unique career opportunity in which the successful candidate can transition to an equity position within 6 months.
This position can prove personally, professionally, and financially rewarding for the right person. This is the perfect position for a dentist who would like to focus all their energy and interest on patient care while minimizing the non-clinical management work.
In our established, multi-specialty group practice, we welcome an ABUNDANCE of new patients each month. Our state-of-the-art facility allows optimal patient care, a comprehensive approach to full-service dentistry along with a strong focus on quality, service, and patient satisfaction.
The average income for a director in our practices was $400K+ last year with a generous benefit package which includes quarterly bonuses, additional CE reimbursement, family health insurance, phone, and entertainment allowance as well as 401K.
The ideal candidate must have 3+ years of demonstrated success in a fee for service practice setting along with a desire to provide direct patient care while managing day to day operations with the assistance of a proven practice management team. Significant chair-side experience, excellent team building and leadership skills are a must. Directors are the primary care provider of a generous patient flow in addition to working cooperatively with and mentoring associates. Additionally the candidate must be able to work with our specialists to expand growth in specialty departments within the practice. In-office specialty services including periodontics, endodontics, oral surgery and orthodontics are available facilitating access to complete dental care for patients. Providers are responsible for entire clinical patient experience from initial exam and treatment plan to delivery of care.
- DMD or DDS degree from a university-based dental education program accredited by the American Dental Association Commission on Dental Accreditation (ADA CODA).
- Current state license to practice dentistry.
- Documentation of Hepatitis B vaccination.
- Proof of malpractice insurance.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) or cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification.