Are you committed to providing high-quality dental care focused on the patient experience? Are you passionate about dentistry and your dental career? Do you love a small town, family feels?
About our client
A network of private dental practices across the Southeastern region of the United States. They are dedicated to providing high-quality dental care in an environment focused on the experiences of both their staff and patients. All of their dental practices have established reputations for serving their communities. They looking for talented and eager dental professionals to continue this legacy.
Location: Kingsport, TN
About this incredible opportunity
- Opportunity to specialize in your area of interest or training
- Pay for the license with funds allocated for others, such as a sign-on bonus or relocation,
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive, affordable medical insurance
- Supplemental insurance - life insurance, short/long term disability, accident insurance, cancer insurance, and more
- Malpractice insurance is provided
- Generous annual CEU allowance
- A strong culture of patient care
- 401K plan and company match (100% vested on day 1)
- Flexible scheduling and time off- 4 or 5-day work week.
- Successful completion of dental training at a four (4) year, accredited Dental School and receiving a DMD or DDS degree.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
About Kingsport, TN
Kingsport, TN, offers dentists a great opportunity to establish their practice in a growing community with a high demand for dental services and a strong economy. The city has a low cost of living, great schools, and access to outdoor recreational activities. It is an ideal location for dentists looking to establish a successful practice while enjoying a high quality of life.