This job is archived
Average SBI Provider earns $200,000-$400,000 annually.
Who We Are!
At Midwest Dental, we are looking for a high caliber Part Time Oral Surgeon who is dedicated to serving patients and providing quality dental care. If you are seeking clinical autonomy with the backing of a full support team and the latest technology, we have the ideal opportunity for you in Madison, WI. At Smile Brands we believe culture matters. We believe that happier teams lead to happier patients, and we’ve got the happiest team in the dental industry. The organization has been recognized on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list three years in a row – in fact, we are the second highest ranked healthcare provider in the U.S.
Your Role as an Oral Surgeon with Midwest Dental
You will provide a wide range of oral surgery procedures for your patients ranging from placing implants to complex surgical extractions and providing support for our entire dental team at each dental practice you visit. You will have full autonomy over your patients and their oral surgery needs and you will not have to worry about the day-to-day operations of running a practice.
What We Need From You Clinically
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD) required
- Oral Surgery Specialty Certificate
- Oral Conscious Sedation and IV Sedation Permit
We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to develop your skill sets + CE
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical + HSA, Dental, and Vision (applicable for full-time positions)
- 401K Savings Plan
- Average SBI Provider earns $200,000-$400,000 annually.
- Malpractice Insurance (only applicable for W2 Employees)
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.