This job is archived
- Opportunity to specialize in your area of interest or training
- Generous relocation bonus - welcome out-of-state applicants
- Hiring / Retention Bonuses
- Competitive compensation- up to $350K
- Comprehensive, affordable medical insurance
- Supplemental insurance - life insurance, short/long term disability, accident insurance, cancer insurance, and more
- Malpractice insurance is provided
- Generous annual CEU allowance - up to $2,000
- A strong culture of patient care
- 401K plan and company match (100% vested on day 1)
- Flexible scheduling and time off- 4 or 5-day work week.
- Successful completion of dental training at a four (4) year, accredited Dental School and received a DMD or DDS degree.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
Call or Text [Register to View]
for more information