Klamath Falls, Oregon
Job Type – Full Time
Schedule – Days
Pay – Depends on Experience
Patients Per Day – 12-14
EMR System - Greenway
Work Location – Clinic, All Ages
Job ID – 51047
A Klamath Falls, Oregon based client is looking for an experienced and collaborative Dentist to provide dental care to all ages in a community health center. An ideal candidate values providing equitable and evidence-based care to all patients. Dentists must have good organizational skills, collaborative skills, and good ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Active Oregon Dental License
- Board certified or eligible
- Active DEA certification
- Dental Degree (D.D.S. or D.M.D.) from an accredited dental school
- Prefer three (3) years of experience within a primary health care environment, preferably in medically needy and underserved communities and in a community health center setting
- Deliver superior quality care to all patients regardless of socioeconomic status or cultural background.
- Diagnoses and treats diseases, injuries and malformations of teeth and gums and related oral structures.
- Examines patients; utilizes x-rays, mirrors, explorers and other diagnostic procedures and instruments.
- Cleans, fills, extracts and replaces teeth, using rotary and hand instruments, dental appliances, medications and surgical implements.
- Designs and builds crowns, bridges and other oral structures.
- Plans program of examination and treatment for patient clientele.
- Participate in management and staff meetings, and other Board and misc. meetings and retreats if appropriate.
- Ensure safety and security of the Dental Department according to OSHA requirements.
- Follow current protocol and procedures relative to personnel, expenditures and purchases
- Develop and implement a patient dental education program in accordance with currently acceptable dental practices.
- Maintain written records as required by law and ensure quality dental health care and sound fiscal and management control.
- Provide direct dental care to Clinic patients.
- Participate in planning with administrative, medical staff and the Board and follow through with goals as they are set.
- Work in accordance with the Vision Statement/Mission Statement as published by the Board of Directors.
- Directly supervises dental staff.
- Maintains strict patient confidentiality.
- Participates in quality improvement activities.
- Provides call coverage and inpatient care as required by contractual obligations.
- Complies with OSHA regulations as well as all clinic safety standards.
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- 403B retirement plan
- Licensure, DEA, CPR allowance
- Student loan repayment
About Provider Healthcare
Provider Healthcare is a prominent healthcare recruitment firm that places highly qualified and skilled healthcare professionals in excellent employment opportunities across the country. Our diligent team of recruiters and client representatives specialize in permanent placement and locum tenens opportunities in all settings of medical practice such as hospitals, outpatient clinics, home health care, and government facilities. Provider Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Disability, and Protected Veteran employer and all applicants will be equally considered for hire.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service