This job is archived
Average SBI Dentist earns $200,000-400,000 annually
Join a team with on a mission to deliver smiles:
How would you like:
- The flexibility to build a schedule that fits your lifestyle
- Complete clinical autonomy with uncapped earning potential
- To continually grow with CE and mentorship programs designed to help General Dentists hone their skills in endo, surgical extractions, implant dentistry, PRF, clear aligners and more
- A team that puts patients first with a 4.4 Star rating and nearly 200K reviews
- A well-established practice with a steady flow of new and returning patients
- The opportunity to build wealth via an equity partnership in your own practice
Mondovi Dental - Fall River a Smile Brands supported practice, is looking for an exceptional General Dentist for a minimum of 3 days to full time. The ideal candidate has outstanding chair-side manner with excellent diagnostic, restorative and treatment acceptance skills and a commitment to maintaining an upbeat office culture.
We believe in Smiles for Everyone. Three simple words with the power to change lives. The result is happier patients, happier doctors and happier teams:
We’re looking for Dentists who share our commitment to creating a welcoming environment and earning trust by educating patients about their dental health and providing compassionate, quality care.
Being well paid is just the start. We’ll create a customized plan to help you reach your professional and financial goals through a process we call Engage. Retain. Grow!
Be a part of a culture that celebrates our successes and embraces giving back to our communities. Smile Brands has been named Best for Women, Best for Diversity, Best for Professional Development and was recognized on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list three years in a row.
- Competitive compensation structure including paid lab expenses
- Sign-on bonus available
- Ownership Opportunities
- Paid in-house & external CE Programs and ongoing clinical mentorship
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical + HSA, Dental, and Vision (applicable for full-time positions)
- Risk Management
Job Requirements: Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD) required.
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.