Average SBI Provider earns $200,000-$400,000 annually.
Who We Are!
At Bright Now Dental! Parker, we are looking for a high caliber Full Time Lead Dentist who is dedicated to serving patients and providing quality dental care. If you are seeking clinical autonomy with the backing of a full support team and the latest technology, we have the ideal opportunity for you in Parker, Colorado. At Smile Brands we believe culture matters. We believe that happier teams lead to happier patients, and we’ve got the happiest team in the dental industry. The organization has been recognized on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list three years in a row – in fact, we are the second highest ranked healthcare provider in the U.S.
Your Role as a Lead Dentist with Bright Now Dental!
As an integral part of a hardworking dental team, we encourage you to give guidance and direction to your dental assistants, hygienists and other support personnel. And while you’ll have the support of the entire office, you’ll have full autonomy over your patients, a steady stream of patients to keep you busy and exposure to all types of procedures. We also offer top-of-the-line technology and safety equipment to help you give high quality, compassionate care.
What We Need From You Clinically
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD) required.
We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to develop your skill sets + CE
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical + HSA, Dental, and Vision (applicable for full-time positions)
- 401K Savings Plan
- Average SBI Provider earns $200,000-$400,000 annually