This job is archived
Orthodontist – Bright Now! Dental – Northern CA
$1400 - $1600 per diem plus bonuses
You’ve got the ortho skills, we’ve got the patients.
Bright Now! Dental, CA is looking for an ambitious Orthodontist to take the Orthodontic book of business to the next level. Enjoy the best of both worlds - a large, loyal patient base allowing the right Orthodontist to maximize earnings and pursue a path to practice ownership via a fully financed buy-in.
But that’s not all! Benefits include:
• Working alongside tenured GP’s that will be referring patients
• The support experienced Ortho assistants
• Experienced local clinical and management support
Be a part of an award-winning culture that celebrates successes and embraces giving back to our communities. At Castle Dental, you do not have to choose between the income you want and a job you love, you deserve both!
Bright Now! Dental is an affiliate of Smile Brands Inc. Smile Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.
What We Need From You Clinically
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD) required
- Orthodontic Specialty Certificate
We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to develop your skill sets + CE
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical + HSA, Dental, and Vision (applicable for full-time positions)
- Malpractice Insurance (only applicable for W2 Employees)
- As an affiliated Smile Brands dentist, you will receive the full support of a legal department to assist you with patient resolution, dental board matters, agency complaints, dental malpractice or general liability, which could possibly arise while practicing dentistry. Smile’s legal team is available to assist you in navigating legal needs related to your practice with the PC.
- You will also receive dental office specific OSHA training and all necessary related health care compliance training.
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal information. You will never be asked for your driver license or Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to purchase.