Integrity Placement Group
We are actively seeking a General Dentist working at a Correctional Facility in Clio, Alabama.
The Company: Our Client has been established since 1986 and has been providing dental services to federal, state, and local correctional facilities, introducing innovative management and operational dental concepts.
The Position: We are looking for a General Dentist who will primarily be providing screenings, exams, extractions, and fillings. They do not provide ortho, endo, crown & bridge, or complex oral surgery at these facilities. This is an excellent opportunity for a new grad looking to increase their skill set or an experienced Dentist looking to get away from the private practice setting.
- $70 And Up Per Hour
- 144 Hours PTO First Year
- 13 Federal Holidays Paid
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Student Loan Repayment
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flex Spending And Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Life Short-Term Disability
- Malpractice Provided
- $5000 Sign On Bonus
- Current Alabama Dental License Required
- New Grads Welcome
- Current CPR For Healthcare Providers
- Active DEA
- Monday Through Thursday 6am to 4:30pm
- No Late Nights, Weekends, Or On-Call
send an updated resume to [Register to View]
[Register to View]
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service