$129,000 – $173,500 • yearly
Titan Placement Group
Associate Dentist needed in Rockford, IL.
Titan Placement Group invited you to explore an opportunity in the nickname Forest City. Rockford is presently known for various venues of cultural or historical significance, including Anderson Japanese Gardens, Klehm Arboretum, Rockford Art Museum, Tinker Swiss Cottage, the BMO Harris Bank Center, the Coronado Theatre, the Laurent House, and the Burpee Museum of Natural History. This is with a nonprofit organization that has been in business for over 40 years providing care to the underserved, underinsured, and uninsured patients in the community.
Salary and Benefits
- The pay range for this position is $129,000 to $173,500
- Health Insurance (60% is paid by employer)
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Retirement Package – 403(b) with 3% match
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Student Loan Repayment ($50,000-$110,000)
- 15 Days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- CME Time Off-5 Days Off
- Monday – Friday
- No Weekends, No On-Call, and No Holidays
- Bread and Butter Dentistry
- Clear and Active Illinois Licensure (Or Willing to Obtain)
- Comfortable Seeing Patients of All Ages
- New Graduates Will Be Considered
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to [Register to View] [Register to View]
We can always be reached by phone at [Register to View] .
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service