Job Type – Full Time, 8 am - 5 pm
Schedule - Days
Patients Per Day – 18 - 20
Work Location – Outpatient, All Ages
Job ID – 60360
An Adairsville based client is looking for an experienced and collaborative Dentist to provide dental care to all ages. An ideal candidate values providing equitable and evidence-based care to all patients. Dentists must have good organizational skills, collaborative skills, and good ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Active GA Dental License
- Board certified or eligible
- Active DEA certification
- Dental Degree (D.D.S. or D.M.D.) from an accredited dental school
- Diagnoses and treats diseases, injuries and malformations of teeth and gums and related oral structures.
- Examines patients; utilizes x-rays, mirrors, explorers and other diagnostic procedures and instruments.
- Cleans, fills, extracts and replaces teeth, using rotary and hand instruments, dental appliances, medications and surgical implements.
- Ensure safety and security of the Dental Department according to OSHA requirements.
About Provider Healthcare
Provider Healthcare is a prominent healthcare recruitment firm that places highly qualified and skilled healthcare professionals in excellent employment opportunities across the country. Our diligent team of recruiters and client representatives specialize in permanent placement and locum tenens opportunities in all settings of medical practice such as hospitals, outpatient clinics, home health care, and government facilities. Provider Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Disability, and Protected Veteran employer and all applicants will be equally considered for hire.