Our Doctors are now averaging $4,000 - $5000 a day in production!
Our commitment to our patients is unrelenting. In our pursuit to support the incredible patient demand, we need the best, brightest and motivated to join our team of professionals.
We are increasing sign-on bonuses, increase daily rates and percentages in 2021! Our offers are highly competitive for the DSO industry, including matching and exceeding all offers.
o Up to 100K sign-on bonus
o Competitive Relocation Offer
o Daily Rate - $750 - $900
o Up to 35 percent production (based on experience)
Apply today, as there are limited positions available. Interviews available immediately.
Familia Dental has great opportunities for General Dentists! You will be part of an organization that offers clinical support with direct one-on-one mentoring. Our Dentists concentrate on their area of expertise while others manage patient administrative paperwork and office staffing. We provide excellent assistance by hiring efficient staff for the reception area, and more importantly dental assisting staff. Not only do our Dentists have the freedom to focus on the clinical side of dentistry, but you have control over treatment plans.
- Minimum daily guarantee
- Production based compensation.
- 100% Autonomy over treatment plan
- Sign on bonus and employee referral bonus
- Paid Vacation
- Travel Allowance
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- License Reimbursement
- Reimbursement for Continuing Education
- Sponsorship for H-1B, TN and Green Card available
- Responsible for providing high-quality dental care to our patients.
- Create dental treatment plans and coordinate oral health care during patient consultations.
- Deliver quality dental care to every patient.
- Repair decayed and broken teeth through restoration techniques, potentially extract teeth, and restore tendentious areas.
- Adhere to all federal and government regulations, including the state dental board rules and regulations, HIPPA and OSHA regulations
- Provide leadership and direction to clinical support staff in all areas of patient treatment.
- DDS or DMD degree