Looking for a rewarding career as a dentist in the beautiful city of Fort Dodge, Iowa? Look no further! Our single dentist practice in Webster County seeks a full-time dentist to join our dedicated long-term staff. As a dentist in our practice, you'll have the opportunity to work with a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to providing exceptional care to our patients. Our pay is based on production, with a guaranteed base salary, and there are bonus opportunities available as well.
If you're a dentist who is looking for a new challenge and wants to make a positive impact on the lives of your patients, we want to hear from you! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join our team and become part of the vibrant community here in Fort Dodge, Iowa.
FORT DODGE, IOWA Located in the heart of Iowa, Webster County offers a wealth of benefits for anyone seeking a fulfilling career and a great quality of life. With a thriving local economy, friendly community atmosphere, and plenty of opportunities for outdoor recreation, Webster County has something for everyone. Fort Dodge Iowa can offer a good quality of life with affordable living, access to quality healthcare and family--friendly amenities.
- Sign on Bonus ($50,000)
- Retention Bonus
- Immediate Equity Opportunity
- Monday through Thursday schedule
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Guaranteed base pay and percentage of production
- Generous time off plan, group health insurance, CE
- Malpractice insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Dental Doctoral degree from an accredited dental school
- State license and eligible to practice dentistry in the state of Iowa