This job is archived
MDA is seeking a Locums General Dentist for a full-time (36 hours/week) assignment in Missouri. 3 months to start with likelihood of extending.
- Monday through Friday daytime work week with some scheduling flexibility. No holidays or weekends
- Credentialing usually only takes 1-3 weeks so you must be able to start within a 2-4 weeks of acceptance.
- No 3rd party billing issues nor overhead expenses
- Strong support staff
- Opportunity for patient focus
- A compliant/appreciative patient population who follow your treatment plans with ongoing easy monitoring
- Some positions may have the opportunity to transition to permanent placement
Requirements: DDS or DMD degree with valid license to practice dentistry with DEA certificate in the state of Missouri. Correctional Medicine (CM) experience is desired but not required.
Must have clean security background check, non-restricted MO license, current DEA, and BLS.
Compensation is bi-weekly direct deposit. MDA will pay for and make all travel arrangements. Medical Doctor Associates provides A++ Professional Malpractice Insurance.
Respectfully, for more information on this or other Locum Tenens opportunities across the U.S., please contact Jonathan Corona at [Register to View]
or Email at [Register to View]
feel free to send your current CV at any time.
Medical Doctor Associates (MDA), part of one of the nation’s largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for almost 30 years. We have earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike with our dedication to quality and ongoing satisfaction. These commitments are evidenced by our inclusion in Inavero’s Best of Staffing Lists for both Talent and Clients. In addition, our in house Credentials Verification Organization, CREDENT, has been certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) since 2001. Medical Doctor Associates is also a member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations.