Our Client is a growing healthcare organization based in Elkhart, IN that offers its employees full benefits, paid time off, and relocation assistance.
The Company: Our Clients services include family medicine, dentistry, behavioral health, and a full-service pharmacy, all under one roof. You will play an important role in helping community members receive access to a healthcare home that provides quality medical services that they can afford.
The Position: Our Client is looking for a General Dentist to join their team. The pay range our Client is offering is $120,000 - $150,000 Salary depending on experience.
- 4 Weeks PTO 1st year (5 weeks thereafter)
- Full Benefits (Health, Vision Dental)
- 10 paid holidays
- Eligibility for National Health Service Corp loan repayment plan (final decision made by federal government)
- 1 Week CME plus $2,500 CME reimbursement
- Sign on bonus or relocation negotiable
- Current Indiana Medical License Required
- New Grads Welcome
- Monday-Thursday 8:30-5:30 Friday 8:30-4:00 (admin day)
- Full support staff
- 18 patients a day
- No nights or weekends
- Oversee 2 Dentists
send updated resume to [Register to View] href="/candidate/registration">[Register to View]