This job is archived
Join a private practice with a team of 2 providers and 3 hygienists in a comprehensive dental practice. Work with a group that takes pride in the commitment of providing the highest quality of dental care to the community. This practice generated over $1.8 million in revenue in 2017 and is on pace to exceed that this year. You will be busy from day one.
- Base salary of $200,000.
- General Dentistry but can add services if needed.
- Busy practice with 3,000 active patients.
- And 2,500 active hygiene patients.
- Paid Vacation Days / Paid CME Days
- Sign on Bonus.
- Relocation Assistance
If you enjoy lakeside living and prefer the outdoors to the hustle and bustle of an urban lifestyle this is the opportunity for you. This beautiful resort community can be your home year round. The community also offers:
- Excellent public school system with low student teacher ratio.
- Safe family oriented crime free community.
- Downhill and cross-country skiing.
- 7 championship Golf Courses.
- National Forrest, National Wildlife Refuge, Historical Museum.
- Endless outdoor activities for all seasons.
- Access to Metropolitan Community and International Airport just 2 hours away.