- Make up to $200,000, based on experience, while making a difference in a community who needs your help!
- More than 35 days of PTO, sick leave, and holidays combined - enjoy a healthy work-life balance
- $10,000 - $15,000 Relocation provided! - reimbursement for relocation expenses on your first paycheck
- Student Loan Forgiveness! Dentists will be given opportunity to apply for NHSC, South Dakota state loan forgiveness programs, and much more - no provider hasn’t been accepted into loan forgiveness program!
Dentist (DDS) Responsibilities and Facility Details
- Outpatient setting - brand new clinic in an ongoing expansion effort within the FQHC
- Ages will vary between pediatric patients and geriatric patients
- Largely focus on general dentistry with a narrow scope. No root canals, large procedures, etc.
Dentist (DDS) Qualifications and Skills
- Dentist (DDS)
- New graduates welcome to apply!
- Experience in rural America or smaller communities/FQHCs would be a plus
- Ability to prescribe is an essential part of the role as well
Dentist (DDS) Location
- Located in the heart of Rapid City, SD, the largest city in the state!
- 30 minutes from the iconic Mount Rushmore!
- Regional airport located just 15 minutes from the facility itself!
- Newly renovated health center which offers top notch amenities for staff and patients
- Beautiful area for hiking, skiing, camping, hunting, fishing, etc. - outdoors lovers’ paradise!
DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS - PERMANENT PLACEMENT
Unique to the industry, your Delta Healthcare Providers recruiter has personally visited this facility and has met with the hiring manager. This allows them to not only provide you with a firsthand view of the position and location, it also gives you the opportunity to get your information in front of the right person at the facility and receive quick feedback. Your recruiter will assist you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and if necessary, coordinating travel for your on-site interview.