General Dentist/Familia Dental
Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity?
Do you want to be a part of an organization where you can grow professionally, and thrive in your field?
Familia Dental has great opportunities for General Dentists. You will be part of an organization that offers clinical support with direct one-on-one mentorship. You can concentrate on your area of expertise while others manage patient administrative paperwork and office staffing. We provide excellent assistance by hiring efficient staff for the reception area, and more importantly dental assisting staff. Not only do you have the freedom to focus on ther clinical side of dentistry, but you have control over treatment plans. You will practice in a state of the art dental office that is on the cutting edge of technology. With paperless and electronic records, as well as digital x-rays, you will never have to worry about cumbersome patient records. Familia Dental offers the best in patient care to underserved communities, and we are truly family focused. At Familia Dental it’s not just being part of company, it’s being part of a family. Our Dentists make a difference in the lives of our patients by going above and beyond their expectations; you will have the opportunity of a lifetime to impact the community. Familia Dental is one of the fastest growing dental groups in the US. We are a leader in the dental industry with offices throughout Illinois, Indiana, New Mexico, Texas, Iowa and Wisconsin. The success of Familia Development & Management spans in over 42 locations across multiple states and employs over 800 employees. Our success enables us to continually expand each year and offering you a stable company to work for.
- Minimum daily guarantee
- Production based compensation
- Full control over treatment plan
- Sign on bonus and employee referral bonus
- Paid Vacation
- Travel Allowance
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- License Reimbursement
- Reimbursement for Continuing Education
- Sponsorship for H-1B, TN and Green Card available
- *Compensation and Benefits are based on FT employee status and office
- Responsible for providing high-quality dental care to our patients
- Create dental treatment plans and coordinate oral health care during patient consultations
- Ensure treatment plan is reviewed with each family, and receive informed consents for treatments services
- Deliver quality dental care to every patient
- Repair decayed and broken teeth through restoration techniques, potentially extract teeth, and restore edentulous areas.
- Adhere to all federal and government regulations, including the state dental board rules and regulations, HIPPA and OSHA regulations
- Provide leadership and direction to clinical support staff in all areas of patient treatment
- Consistently portray a positive working attitude that fosters a pleasant work environment
- DDS or DMD degree