Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Join a Southeastern Michigan practice, nearby to Jackson, MI, as an associate dentist in a full-time capacity.
This Southeastern Michigan practice is fully digital and the role is clinically focused with strong non-clinical support.
- $15,000 sign-on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Future equity opportunity
- Full medical benefits & 401K
- Malpractice coverage
- Leadership training, CE's and much more!
- New grads considered (3 years experience preferred)
- DMD or DDS
- Current state license to practice dentistry
- Proof of and ability to maintain malpractice insurance
If you have an interest, please submit your CV for consideration. If you are career searching but this location is not of interest to you, please reply as well, we work nationwide!
Knowbility Recruiting is a national search firm with a special focus on the recruitment and placement of remarkable, top-notch HealthCare and Legal professionals. Recruiting & Staffing is our passion. We have a team of seasoned recruiting professionals who strive to achieve the best candidate and client matches possible.Our Healthcare recruiting team has vast experience with dif...