This job is archived
Join an established Cook county practice in the Chicago suburbs as an associate general dentist in a full-time capacity. This practice has state of the art technology and this role is clinically focused with strong non-clinical support.
- Huge earning potential – 32% of collections!
- Future equity opportunity
- Full clinical autonomy
- Full non-clinical support
- Full medical benefits & 401K
- Malpractice coverage
- Leadership training, in-house CE’s and much more!
- Five (5) years of experience required.
- DMD or DDS
- Current state license to practice dentistry
- Proof of and ability to maintain malpractice insurance
If you have an interest, please submit your CV for consideration. If you are career searching but this location is not of interest to you, please reply as well, we work nationwide!