Who is MINT dentistry?
Perhaps you’ve seen the billboards and Super Bowl ads: “[Register to View] ” in the DFW and Houston metro areas (with a nation-wide trajectory). And if you are an experienced, highly-skilled Dentist that values practicing at your best with high-quality tools/equipment/materials/technology and a service-oriented team caring for the largest active patient population of any private group in the state of Texas, then you belong on the fastest-growing dental rocket-ship-of-an-organization that is MINT dentistry!
We are not a DSO and we are not “corporate”. We are a collective of luxury dental boutiques where our Doctors enjoy a collaborative (not competitive), utopic working environment that provides clinical autonomy, promotes clinical excellence, encourages healthy work relationships, and provides career-paths to higher positions and compensation within a continually expanding operation.
What is it like to be a Dentist at MINT?
This is the opportunity that you have been waiting for and your ticket to the greatest dental career available! Here's a few reasons why Dentists from all over the country are coming to Texas to make MINT dentistry their work-home:
- Clinical and ethical standards at the highest level!
- Marketing support from the best in the business - the most reliably FULL schedules
- Above market pay based on production with a comprehensive benefits package
- Privately held company and Dentist owned and operated (NO Private Equity influence and NO Non-dentists owners)
- State of the art materials, technology, tools, and equipment in every office (i.e. ALL ELECTRIC HANDPIECES! and we have our very own dental lab)
- Chic, boutique offices impressively fresh and out-fitted by experts in interior design
- PPO and fee for service patients (NO DMO or HMO)
- Great working hours and short commutes to an office near your home
- True collaborative environment that encourages mentorship, development and teamwork
- MINT University training and development programs for all positions offering in-house CE, and we have our very-own Dental Assistant School that feeds all of our offices!
Besides the obvious (Dental Doctoral degree from an accredited dental school, State license and regional boards, eligible to practice dentistry in the state of Texas, ability to use dental tools and equipment at an expert level, etc.) we’re looking for highly skilled, experienced (2 years) clinical experts with excellent personal grooming and communication skills who believe if you’re good at what you do, you can do it fast so our patients aren’t in our operatories any longer than absolutely necessary. Service or hospitality industry experience is a bonus for us because service in healthcare is what we do. It also helps if you are looking for stability within an organization with limitless growth and development opportunities (experience operating your own practice is a plus too, because we’ll need Docs who can run operations in other states).
What are you waiting for?
And that is the real opportunity of opportunities folks: look around, what other dental group is growing like we are without the oversight of bankers and non-dentist types telling them what to do? The answer is no-one. So if you want to be a part of a growing organization, who are committed to clinical excellence and making people love the dentist, with a chance to run your own region or state one day!- look no further than MINT dentistry and APPLY NOW!